At ThinkGrants we’re here to help you with all your grant writing needs from writing LOIs, grant applications and reports, donor intelligence (prospect research), as well as proofreading and editing to make your applications sparkle and shine.
ThinkGrants is your one-stop shop for funding and our grant specialists are here for you.
ThinkGrants can offer you assistance with:
Our experts have many years of experience writing high quality LOIs (Letters of Interest/Intent) and full applications. We focus on providing:
- Clear and concise descriptions of your project
- Real-world context and needs for your project
- Compelling project aims
- Detailed and well presented budget breakdowns
- Original research, statistics, data, graphs, maps
- A winning combination of framing your project in a way that touches the donors’ hearts while providing data and facts.
Once you have successfully obtained a grant (well done!) we can offer you our high-quality report writing services. We focus on providing:
- Coherent narrative of how the grant was used
- Detailed and well presented budget breakdowns of how the grant was used
- Presenting how your project was successful and made the desired impact
- Explanation of how your project was evaluated and the results disseminated
- Original research, statistics, data, graphs, maps, photos
- “Making the ask” for renewed funding
Donor Intelligence (Prospect Research)
Donor intelligence is an in-depth investigation of existing and potential donors and partners. It is an essential element of any fundraising strategy whether you are researching suitable foundations/trusts to apply to, preparing an itinerary for a business trip, or creating a guest list for a fundraising event.
It’s important to do your homework!
Our experts can provide you with a detailed donor intelligence dossier which may include*:
- Contact details
- Charitable giving interests
- Business interests
- Political leanings
- Board membership of foundations/trusts
- Biographical details
- Estimated wealth
- Who they are connected to in the business and charity realms
- Their preferred method of communication
- Donor intelligence may be based on specific leads that you want our ThinkGrants experts to investigate, or you may request that our
- ThinkGrants experts conduct our own research into leads that match your needs.
Proofreading and Editing
First impressions count. It is crucial that information about your charity, NGO or project is delivered in a clear, understandable manner while being eye-catching and concise.
Our Thinkgrants experts specialize in American English and British English proofreading and editing of:
- Grant applications
- Online applications
- Budget tables and financial audits
- Flyers, invitations and thank you letters